Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by John O'Donnell <od...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2005/08/19 17:54:45 UTC

Building Xerces-C++ with ICU

Hey all,

I am trying to build Xerces C++ with ICU. According to the Apache website there are 2 alternatives to build Xerces-C++ with ICU on Windows one is to use the MSDEV GUI environment, and the other is to invoke the compiler from the command line. Using, the GUI environment, requires one to edit the project files.  The website describes the command line method. Does anyone know where I can information on how to do it using the MSDEV GUI?

Cheers,

John