Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 02:27:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0-incubating (candidate 9)

Hi,

This is the ninth candidate for the first incubator release for Apache
Kafka, version 0.7.0-incubating. We got some more feedback from
general@ regarding adding SBT to the NOTICE file.
(http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg32198.html)
This RC adds one more line to the NOTICE file compared to the previous one.

It also fixes the following issues:
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-9/RELEASE-NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Dec 23rd, 6 pm

Note that we are voting upon the source tag.

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~nehanarkhede/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-9/

The SVN tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/tags/kafka-0.7.0-incubating-candidate-9

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/KEYS

Since this is a one-line change to the NOTICE file based on feedback
from general@, in favor of saving time, we will run the vote in
parallel on general@.

Thanks,
Neha

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0-incubating (candidate 9)

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Jay

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
OK, being a dork, I voted on the incubator thread, where my vote isn't
binding, instead of here, where it is. +1.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Normally the vote takes place on both lists simultaneously and all the votes are aggregated.  Can you aggregate all the votes?  Thanks!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.