Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eric Ye <er...@locus.apache.org> on 2000/12/06 01:34:35 UTC

Re: Not receiving DOM_ATTR_MODIFIED notifications

Just want to help you post this on the xerces-j mailing list,

BTW, I used my own progarm to test this, could not reproduce the problem.
would you mind posting the code snippet that fail to receive the Mutation
events?
_____

Eric Ye * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * ericye@locus.apache.org