Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Steven Liang <st...@yesup.com> on 2013/12/12 17:16:41 UTC

how to add new public subnets to my cs(basic networking mode)

Hi everyone,

Could you please tell me how to add new public subnets to my cs? Because
my existing ips will exhausted.
Thank you.

Regards,
Steven

Re: how to add new public subnets to my cs(basic networking mode)

Posted by Steven Liang <st...@yesup.com>.
Hi All,

I added a new subnet to a new pod. I think it should produce a new
vrouter, when I added new vms.
But it is not what I expect, my old ips on old pods almost exhaust, so I
worried.
Who can help me?
Thank you.

Steven

Posted by Steven Liang <st...@yesup.com>.
Hi Brandon,

--
*Steven Liang*
*Linux System Admin*

Yesup

RE: how to add new public subnets to my cs(basic networking mode)