Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 胡海麟 <h...@bulbit.jp> on 2018/06/18 11:40:03 UTC

monitoring function of web console

Hello,

The docs says:

https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/ignite-web-console
The web console also features cluster monitoring functionality
(available separately as GridGain plugin) that shows various cache and
node metrics as well as CPU and heap usage.

I googled and failed to find anything on GridGain's HP. Does anyone
know where can I get the GridGain plugin?

Thanks.

RE: monitoring function of web console

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
The plugin is shipped as a part of the GridGain Enterprise and Ultimate editions (which is basically Apache Ignite + GridGain plugins).
The download links are here: https://www.gridgain.com/resources/download.
The description of the GridGain WebConsole is here: https://docs.gridgain.com/docs/web-console.

Stan

Posted by Hu Hailin <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you for your information.
It's very helpful.

Re: monitoring function of web console

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

AFAIK, you cannot download plugin separately, it's commercial product. You
can use it for free from here [1] or purchase a payed version for internal
use.

[1] http://console.gridgain.com/

Thanks!
-Dmitry