Posted to dev@zipkin.apache.org by Jorge Quilcate <qu...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/27 16:49:54 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Zipkin Reporter (incubating) version 2.8.3

Thanks for taking the time to participate!

The vote has passed with 3x +1 and no other votes.

Voting +1 were: Adrian, Andriy, and Tommy.

Andriy's vote will be carried on the IPMC vote.

I will continue the process by initiating the IPMC vote.

Jorge