Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by horwat <Ju...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/12/02 00:46:35 UTC

Web site update

The updated web site is on-line:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html

Nightly builds of the individual projects will be made available. Now you
don't have to download the entire distribution to get the library you want.
The documenation is also available from the site as well as download. I've
also added more information and links.

Justyna
< horwat@eng.sun.com >

Re: Web site update

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg>.
While on the topic of documentation for taglib, anybody working on a JavaDoc doclet
to generate such documentation?

Re: Web site update

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg>.

Re: Web site update

Posted by horwat <Ju...@eng.sun.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll make the changes. Shawn Bayern also pointed
out that I missed the Input tag library. I'll add that as well as the
individual documentation links.

My cvs access has been going up and down for the past several days and it's
in the down state right now. I hope to regain access soon.

Justyna
< horwat@eng.sun.com >

Re: Web site update

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Looks great Justyna, Thanks!

I second Craigs suggestion to put the individual tag library
documentation online.

One more question.  We have releases of other jakarta projects,
such as Tomcat, ORO regexp, etc.  Will a release be announced for
individual tag libraries, or all of them as a whole?

Regards,

Glenn

Re: Web site update

Posted by horwat <Ju...@eng.sun.com>.

Re: Web site update

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
horwat wrote:

> The updated web site is on-line:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html
>
> Nightly builds of the individual projects will be made available. Now you
> don't have to download the entire distribution to get the library you want.
> The documenation is also available from the site as well as download. I've
> also added more information and links.

This looks really nice Justyna!

Two quick notes:

* In the navigation column, the links for "Binary DIst" and "Source Dist" point
  to the same file.

* How hard would it be to have the actual documentation for all of the
  individual libraries available online as well?  It should be as simple as
  unpacking the corresponding "documentation" webapps and creating
  links to them.

> Justyna
> < horwat@eng.sun.com >

Craig

Re: Web site update

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
horwat wrote:

> The updated web site is on-line:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html
>
> Nightly builds of the individual projects will be made available. Now you
> don't have to download the entire distribution to get the library you want.
> The documenation is also available from the site as well as download. I've
> also added more information and links.

This looks really nice Justyna!

Two quick notes:

* In the navigation column, the links for "Binary DIst" and "Source Dist" point
  to the same file.

* How hard would it be to have the actual documentation for all of the
  individual libraries available online as well?  It should be as simple as
  unpacking the corresponding "documentation" webapps and creating
  links to them.

> Justyna
> < horwat@eng.sun.com >

Craig