Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/06/30 12:33:14 UTC

Karaf at ApacheCon

Hi guys,

Due to the number of Karaf related talks, and approvals, the Karaf track was not "fully" loaded.

So, with the planners, we decided to have the Karaf talks in other track.

You will find the following talk about Karaf:

* In the API & Microservice track:

Wednesday 18:50 UTC
Splitting Monolith Application to Microservices: gains and challenges from the practical experience
Andrei Shakirin

* In the Highlights track:

Tuesday 14:10 UTC
Apache Karaf 5, the new runtime (and Decanter for overall observability)
JB Onofré

The later talk will be official announcement/launch of Karaf 5, even if we will have some preview release during summer.

I would like also to propose a Karaf Meetup during ApacheCon to give a chance to have a discussion panel all together and eventually informal talks.

Regards
JB