Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Wszeb <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 17:28:49 UTC

Ivy SFTP resolver - java.net.MalformedURLException

Hi!

I have such a disaster with Ivy SFTP resolver and "tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+"
revision constraint:

no cached resolved revision for
com.company#IvyPortletsCore;tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+
[ivy:resolve] no cached resolved revision for
com.company#IvyPortletsCore;tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+
[ivy:resolve] 		tried
http://10.132.5.11/ivy-repos/little-john/com.company/IvyPortletsCore/tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+/ivy-tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+.xml
[ivy:resolve] CLIENT ERROR: Not Found
url=http://10.132.5.11/ivy-repos/little-john/com.company/IvyPortletsCore/tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+/ivy-tag-20080924.16:47-dev.+.xml
[ivy:resolve] 		tried
http://10.132.5.11/ivy-repos/little-john/com.company/IvyPortletsCore/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml
[ivy:resolve] problem while listing resources in
http://10.132.5.11/ivy-repos/little-john/com.company/IvyPortletsCore/ with
little-john:
[ivy:resolve]   java.net.MalformedURLException unknown protocol:
tag-20080924.15

Is it a bug or is ":" illegal in this context?

Wszebor.

Re: Ivy SFTP resolver - java.net.MalformedURLException

Posted by Wszeb <ws...@gmail.com>.
PS. I'm using Ivy 2.0.0-beta2. Sorry - I didn't test it with 2.0.0.rc1 yet.

Re: Ivy SFTP resolver - java.net.MalformedURLException

Posted by Wszeb <ws...@gmail.com>.

Maarten Coene wrote:

> I'm a bit confused here, you talk about the SFTP resolver, but your log
> shows only http URLs?
> Could you try it again with Ivy RC1, it contains some improvements for
> such kind of urls with "strange" characters.
>
> oh and please post such kind of questions to the ivy-user mailinglist in
> the future...

Ok, I'm sorry. I'll check this behaviour with RC1 and post the info to
ivy-user (with correct log). Mayby I have pasted the wrong log fragment (I'm
using chain of SFTP resolver and it's HTTP mirror). Thank You for Your
reply.

Ɓukasz "Wszebor" Kurek