Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/10/21 12:57:17 UTC

New filterRegion code checked in

For those interested, and because I think commit notification is not
going to batik-dev yet, I have checked in the new FilterRegion code.

There are new classes in the <root>.refimpl.gvt.filter directory that
are used by the different filter bridges to build filter regions in
either userSpaceOnUser or objectBoungingBox. There is also a test file
for filterRegions in the samples\tests\filterRegions.svg. It is a fairly
boring file :-), but it validates the filterRegion behavior.

I have updated the filter bridges to use the new FilterRegion classes.
Also, I have updated AbstractGraphicsNode to check whether painting is
needed, and fixed issues with clipping.

FYI.
V.

Re: New filterRegion code checked in

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
On 10/21/00 3:57 AM, "Vincent Hardy" <vi...@eng.sun.com> wrote:

> For those interested, and because I think commit notification is not
> going to batik-dev yet, I have checked in the new FilterRegion code.

Checking up on notifications added to my to-do list... :(

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com
                                                                  !try; do()