Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2022/08/12 22:03:01 UTC

Blueocean plugin removal

Hi All,

The blueocean suite of plugins are no longer maintained, deprecated by
Cloudbees and are to be removed from the available plugins as of December
1st this year.

I know a fair few projects use Blueocean currently, please ramp down your
usage and plan on doing without it as of December

TIA

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Blueocean plugin removal

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Ok so I am told that for now Blueocean main plugin itself will still be
maintained for security patches and will not
be pulled from Cloudbees plugins assurance program for the time being.

blueocean-autofavorite and blueocean-jira plugins are however being removed.

HTH

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator