Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kamalanathan Raman <Ka...@infosys.com> on 2007/01/16 15:17:30 UTC

IllegalArgumentException - reg

Hi,

Iam getting the following error when trying to deploy my application in
Geronimo 1.1 . please help.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a fragment component
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a fragment component
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:383)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invo
ke(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java:38)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava:122)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a:852)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239
)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDepl
oy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:106)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(Distri
buteCommand.java:60)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a fragment
component
        at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:342)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.CopyResourceContext.getTargetFile(CopyRes
ourceContext.java:151)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.CopyResourceContext.addFile(CopyResourceC
ontext.java:132)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.addFile(DeploymentConte
xt.java:308)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(
EARConfigBuilder.java:480)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$
38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInv
oker.java:38)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.j
ava:122)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.jav
a:817)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperation
Invoker.java:35)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyM
ethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$30
35b125.buildConfiguration(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:302)
        ... 10 more

Thanks and Regards,
Kamal

Re: IllegalArgumentException - reg

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 16, 2007, at 9:17 AM, Kamalanathan Raman wrote:

> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke
> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke
> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke
> (GBeanInstance.java:817)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke
> (RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke
> (RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept
> (ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$
> $EnhancerByCGLIB$$3035b125.buildConfiguration(<generated>)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy

Kamal,
I don't recall seeing that error, before. Can you post your
deployment descriptor and the layout of your ear file? What OS are
you running on? What JRE version?

--kevan