Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 00:16:49 UTC

Help?

    I'm trying to do a jdo app and get the same auto-generated schema
on first load, so tables are created if they don't exist.  I can't see
where/how that's achieved in the continuum stack, and it's making me
tear my hair out.  Can someone explain off-list the flow of it and
what components/configuration contribute to it?  Or point me to docs
that can explain it - I'm not seeing any.   (I'm looking at Continuum
trunk for inspiration, anyway)

Christian.

Christian Edward Gruber
e-mail: christianedwardgruber@gmail.com
weblog: http://www.geekinasuit.com/

Re: Help?

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
BTW, thanks for the pointers - I think I was headed this direction,
but my brain wasn't putting all the pieces together.  I'm trying to
ramp up on too many things at once that have nothing to do with each
other.

Christian.

On 20-Apr-09, at 18:29 , Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> look at application.xml, we have the org.jpox.autoCreateSchema
> property
> defined to true on the org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.JdoFactory components
>
> Emmanuel
>
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Christian Edward Gruber <
> christianedwardgruber@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  I'm trying to do a jdo app and get the same auto-generated schema on
>> first load, so tables are created if they don't exist.  I can't see
>> where/how that's achieved in the continuum stack, and it's making
>> me tear my
>> hair out.  Can someone explain off-list the flow of it and what
>> components/configuration contribute to it?  Or point me to docs
>> that can
>> explain it - I'm not seeing any.   (I'm looking at Continuum trunk
>> for
>> inspiration, anyway)
>>
>> Christian.
>>
>> Christian Edward Gruber
>> e-mail: christianedwardgruber@gmail.com
>> weblog: http://www.geekinasuit.com/

Christian E. Gruber - President / Senior Consultant
Isráfíl Consulting Services Corporation
e-mail:  cgruber@israfil.net
mobile:  +1 (289) 221-9839
website: http://www.israfil.net/
"...keenness of understanding is due to keenness of vision."

Re: Help?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi,