Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Raghav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/17 16:58:30 UTC

get topics or create topics

Hi

I want to be able to create a topic, if it doesn't exist already ? Is this
going to be a two step process of first getting list of topics, and then
creating one if it doesn't exist ?

Is there an api which takes a topic name and created only if it's not
present ? I am doing this stuff in Java.

What are the right APIs for these operations ?

Thanks.

--
Raghav

Re: get topics or create topics