Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2020/05/02 18:02:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release rc-1 as Roller 6.0.1

Dear Dave,
Thank you for your patience, the translation of the 'User Guide'
document from ODT to AsciiDoc.
With this translation, all our ODT documents are converted to AsciiDoc.
Here is a link to this discussion - https://s.apache.org/cn6te

So, it seems we are good to proceed with our next release.
Please let me know if need any further information or assistance.

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org