Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by David Ogundipe <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/01 08:24:14 UTC

Re: Outreachy Internship Program

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to be working on the project as an intern here. I hope to
learn a lot from my mentors here.
I want to ask if we'll be using the provided zulip chat by outreachy for
the internship or send our messages through here?

Regards
Segun Ogundipe David.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi Ogundipe,
   did you solve the problem about "setting up the project locally"?  need
some help?

Best Regards
---------------

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.