Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julie Jordan <jj...@centonline.com> on 2002/08/09 15:25:37 UTC

Classpath problem

I have a problem with Tomcat finding my Java.I've have Apache 1.3.9 working
fine. Then loaded JSDK2.0 with my existing JDK 1.1.7B. Am running UnixWare.
I loaded Tomcat and config'ed it (correctly I hope) and when I try to start
it I get the following:

"Using classpath: ./../lib/tomcat.jar

Using JAVA_HOME: /usr/java

Using TOMCAT_HOME: ..

CSE8 >UX:sh (./tomcat.sh): ERROR: /usr/java: Cannot execute"

I've set the JAVA-HOME classpath in the shell, in the profile, etc. -
nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Julie