Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Batyrshin Alexander <0x...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 16:42:59 UTC

IllegalStateException: Phoenix driver closed because server is shutting down

Is there any reason for this exception? Which exactly server is shutting down if we use quorum of zookepers?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Phoenix driver closed because server is shutting down
	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.throwDriverClosedException(PhoenixDriver.java:290)
	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.checkClosed(PhoenixDriver.java:285)
	at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.connect(PhoenixDriver.java:220)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:270)

Re: IllegalStateException: Phoenix driver closed because server is shutting down

Posted by Batyrshin Alexander <0x...@gmail.com>.
Indeed. I see that this exception was thrown somewhere near docker restart time.
Thank you for response.

Posted by Sergey Soldatov <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Batyrshin Alexander <0x...@gmail.com>.
Version:

Phoenix-4.14.0-HBase-1.4

Full trace is:

[...]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.