Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2006/07/06 18:58:03 UTC

[VOTE] James 2.3.0b2 Release (Was: "votes" for next 2.3 release)

Ok, downloaded and run a simple test. Seems to work.

I saw that derby is initialized anyway so I just committed a change to
2.3 branch to comment the jdbc embedded driver configuration (also
updating the default documenting comment).

Btw I think this should not be blocking, and I'm +1 for 2.3.0b2 release.

+1 Stefano Bagnara

Stefano

PS: I updated JIRA to include a 2.3.0b2 release package and its changelog.

Re: [VOTE] James 2.3.0b2 Release (Was: "votes" for next 2.3 release)

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
+1 for update.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I'll put it in my real production system (file
repositories only) and watch carefully for one week.

Vincenzo

RE: [VOTE] James 2.3.0b2 Release (Was: "votes" for next 2.3 release)

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I saw that derby is initialized anyway so I just committed a change to
> 2.3 branch to comment the jdbc embedded driver configuration (also
> updating the default documenting comment).

I'll re-roll the release with that change, and tag it.

+1 from me to release, and I'll look to get it running on my server.  I had
made the configuration changes on the flight, but will have to do them again
since we have changed config.xml again.

	--- Noel