Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <my...@wlp-systems.de> on 2008/12/09 12:47:29 UTC

[Tobago] Problem with NonFacesRequestServlet

Hi,

I just tried to use the NonFacesRequestServlet but I got a problem I can't
solve. The servlet is
called and the initial page is displayed as expexted. But when I execute an
action on the page
the URL is prepended with the servlet name and cannot be resolved:

This is the initial URL wich calls the NonFacesRequestServlet

http://localhost:8080/MyWebapp/OpenMediaRequest.jsf?titel=abc

When I execute an action the URL is

http://localhost:8080/MyWebapp/OpenMediaRequest.jsf/edit.xml;jsessionid=59135BB960B04D4B759D5ECFAB6074FA

This is my web.xml

  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
    <param-value>.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>FacesServlet</servlet-name>
    <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>OpenMediaRequestServlet</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>de.wlps.ndr.workflow.beitragsid.webapp.web.OpenMediaRequestServlet</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

and my faces-config.xml

  <navigation-rule>
    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>edit</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/edit.xml</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>
  </navigation-rule>

This is the NonFacesRequestServlet

public class OpenMediaRequestServlet extends NonFacesRequestServlet {

  private static final Log LOG =
LogFactory.getLog(OpenMediaRequestServlet.class);

  public String invokeApplication(FacesContext facesContext) {

    String titel =
(String)facesContext.getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("titel");
    LOG.info("invokeApplication: titel='" + titel + "'");

    return "edit";
  }

}

Did I something wrong? I don't think so. I'm using Tobago 1.013. Please
help!

Regards
Helmut