Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Butler, Mark" <Ma...@hplb.hpl.hp.com> on 2003/03/17 12:24:40 UTC

Cocoon 2.04 and DELI 0.9

Hi team,

I've been receiving a lot of interest in using DELI with Cocoon 2.04
recently. I've updated the version in the 2.04 cvs repository so that DELI
works correctly and to use the latest version of DELI.

Question: Are there any plans for further updates to the download version
(i.e. the .zip, .tar.gz) of 2.04 rather than the CVS version?

thanks

Mark H. Butler, PhD
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com
Internet: http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/

Re: Cocoon 2.04 and DELI 0.9

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Butler, Mark wrote:

>Hi team,
>
>I've been receiving a lot of interest in using DELI with Cocoon 2.04
>recently. I've updated the version in the 2.04 cvs repository so that DELI
>works correctly and to use the latest version of DELI.

Good.

>Question: Are there any plans for further updates to the download version
>(i.e. the .zip, .tar.gz) of 2.04 rather than the CVS version?

Last time we discussed: Plan is to release 2.0.5 on request. Means once
there is enough voices 2.0.5 will be released.

Vadim