Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> on 2015/05/28 22:45:25 UTC

Slow JIRA

Anyone else found JIRA site is extremely slow? Loading a single JIRA takes
a long time, and not to mention doing a search.

Has this been reported yet? I'm having the problem since yesterday.

Thanks,
Xuefu

Re: Slow JIRA

Posted by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it's. Need to wait 1-2 min before ticked is opened.

Re: Slow JIRA

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Created INFRA-9740 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9740>.

Re: Slow JIRA