Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dean Odiorne <do...@embarqmail.com> on 2012/05/17 15:40:31 UTC

Open Office 3.4 can OS X 10.6.8 use it?

I downloaded 3.4 before I realized that I needed to have Tiger OS X
system.  I have Snow Leopard so I can not use 3.4 till I get a computer
with Tiger on it.  My MacBook can not have Tiger on it since I only have
1 GB Ram and Tiger needs 2.

So I am stuck with 3.3 Open Office for some time.  If 3.4 can be used
with OS X 10.6.8 please let me know...the system requirements I saw was
10.7.

Dean Odiorne
2101 Saint Eric's Ct.
Kingsport, TN 37660-3393
(423) 246-8998
dodiorne@embarqmail.com

Re: Open Office 3.4 can OS X 10.6.8 use it?

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@apache.org>.
Hi

No problem, you can use Apache OpenOffice 3.4 on a Snow Leopard (Mac OS
X 10.6) The Mac OS X 10.4.x (Tiger) is the minimal requestmant

And for the next time you can use our forum at
http://user.services.openoffice.org/ for questions like that. You get
faster a answare and it's on the better place.

Greetings Raphael