Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by 李 明 <li...@hotmail.com> on 2022/06/06 01:07:39 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Do we need to have our own engine

-1, I agree with Kelu.

I have same problems about the engine:
  1. the relationship with Flink/Spark. Our engine is designed to replace Flink/Spark?
  2. If designed above Flink/Spark, how to achieve our goal without modifying Flink/Spark code?
  3. Why don't users use flink/spark directly, but use SeaTunnel Engine?
  4. How do users use the flink/spark native connector?