Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 21:49:56 UTC

New OpenEJB Example Thanks to Filippo Diotalevi (Using @EJB to refer to other EJBs)

Hi All,
    Let me be the first to inform you of a new OpenEJB example in the trunk.
Thanks to Filippo Diotalevi, OpenEJB now has an example that shows you how
to use the @EJB annotation to get a reference to another EJB in your
application.  This is an extremely useful example and a great submission
from Filippo.  Keep the submissions coming as they are much appreciated.

Take care,

Jeremy

Re: New OpenEJB Example Thanks to Filippo Diotalevi (Using @EJB to refer to other EJBs)

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>.
Filippo,
    I will take care of that shortly.  In the mean time, you should probably
update the email associated with JIRA.  It is invalid, or was wrongly
bounced back when I emailed it.

Take care,

Jeremy

Posted by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
This is super sweet.  I've never seen a full annotation example all
the way though... it was very informative.

Nicely done Filippo!

-dain