Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Rammohan Alampally <ra...@microsharp.net> on 2012/09/14 20:29:36 UTC

How to Change the OM email Subject

Hello All,

I am using OM2.0 on my VPS Linux Ubuntu 12.4.
How do I change the Meeting Invitation Subject. This is Predefined as *
OpenMeetings - Invitation.

*I have recieved a mail when I invited myself...

*OpenMeetings - Invitation*
Message from user: Ram
Message: This is a TEST meeting Invitation...Ram
*Click this link to participate in the conference [The link may only work
for a certain period.]:*
SomeLink..

Is there any provision to change the Subject line for each and every
invitation.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Ram

Re: How to Change the OM email Subject

Posted by Rammohan Alampally <ra...@microsharp.net>.
No.
I check that..It is NOT there...
I need to change the Subject for each and every invitation which I sendfrom
*Actions->Send Invitation*

*Regards,
Ram
*