Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vicki <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/07 20:57:27 UTC

How to exclude some repositories from a child pom?

Hi,
each developer in our group has his/her own integration lane. The code is
compiled with the different db schema variables for each developer so,
effectively, the artifacts produced by each developer's profile are
different. But sometimes when the integration task deploys the code in my
lane, it updates the artifacts in my local repository with the artifacts
from the central repository, in case if central repo artifacts have a more
recent compilation timestamp. This is screwing up my schema references. Is
there a way to force maven NOT to update local repository, or to exclude the
central (or any other) repository from the repositories specified in my
integration profile?
Thanks!
Vicki

Re: How to exclude some repositories from a child pom?

Posted by vicki <vi...@yahoo.com>.
thank you! yes, by "Central" I meant not the Maven's central but our dev
group repository. I was also suggested to run maven in the offline mode:
with -o flag, so it doesn't go to any remote locations for anything.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.