Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/09/11 13:43:46 UTC

Website task 5: Third party libraries and components

Hello,

there is a Third party library page in the Extensions and modules section

It should list third party libraries and components.

I am not sure if the section (scroll down) on
http://tapestry.apache.org/index.html is still up to date.

Could someone check the list and complete it with things, we have on
T360 and google.

This section targets all users and descriptions should be not to
technical (if not required)

I am looking forward to any kind of contributions and respond with the
(solved) postfix in the subject, if this is done.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de