Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by EVA <aw...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/28 10:27:08 UTC

Using Velocity templates in Cocoon

Hi all!

I have a Action Servlets + Velocity project. How can i integrate
Cocoon in my project?

I've seen the Velocity Generator, i suppose what this generator return
a xml tree, where can i get the exactly estructure, a xsd file or dtd
file? I don't understand the funcionality of this generator. I'd like
to know too if my velocity template (vm files) must carry out some
characteristics.

I want to do it because i will add the posibility of to show my portal
in PDA and i readed what Cocoon is the best for multiple presentations
in diferent devices, is it?

Thanks very much

Best desires

Re: Using Velocity templates in Cocoon

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The velocity template must generate valid XML. AFAIK that is the only
requirement.