Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Aufischer Thomas ,VASL/SG" <Th...@ekey.at> on 2001/12/14 12:35:42 UTC

Problem with new Sample/Sampler class

Hi,

I've made a class (SocketExecutorRZSampler) which implements Sampler because
I have a very special test case. There I have implemented

  public SampleResult sample( Entry entry )

To be able to run this Sampler I implemented a Contoller
(SocketExecutorRZSample extends AbstractGenerativeController). There I've
implemented

  public Entry createEntry()
  {
    log.debug( "SocketExecutorRZSample.createEntry" );
    Entry entry = new Entry();
    entry.setSamplerClass( SocketExecutorRZSampler.class );
    return entry;
  }

I've added this controller in the JMX-file and I see that the constructor is
called (in root.log) but "createEntry" is never called. What might be the
problem? Is there any other interface I have to implement?

Below is my JMX.

Thanks for your help

Thomas

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<TestPlan>
<threadgroups>
<ThreadGroup name="ThreadGroup" numThreads="3" rampUp="0">
<controllers>
<LoopController type="org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController" name="Loop
Controller" iterations="10">
<configElements>
</configElements>
<controllers>
<LoopController type="org.apache.jmeter.control.LoopController" name="Do 10"
iterations="10">
<configElements>
</configElements>
<controllers>
</controllers>
</LoopController>
<JMeterComponent type="SocketExecutorRZSample" name="EFSCHEN
SocketExecutorRZSample" getImages="false">
</JMeterComponent>

</controllers>
</LoopController>
</controllers>
<timers>
</timers>
<listeners>
<Filer type="org.apache.jmeter.reporters.Filer" name="File Reporter"
verbose="true" append="false" autoFlush="false" viewSubmitData="false"
file="C:&#92;work&#92;jakarta-jmeter&#92;bin&#92;tom.filereport"/>
<JMeterComponent type="org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollectorFull"
name="View Result Tree"/>
<JMeterComponent type="org.apache.jmeter.reporters.ResultCollectorIndGraph"
name="View Graph Tree"/>
<JMeterComponent type="org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.GraphAccumModel"
name="GraphFull Results"/>
<JMeterComponent type="org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.GraphModel" name="Graph
Results"/>
<JMeterComponent type="org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.SplineModel"
name="Spline Visualizer"/>
</listeners>
</ThreadGroup>

</threadgroups>