Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com> on 2023/02/01 06:08:49 UTC

Re: Switching from SHA1 to a checksum type without known collisions in 1.15 working copy format

On 31 Jan 2023, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>Karl Fogel wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:26 +00:00:
>> Daniel, given what's in Evgeny's branch now, could you
>> summarize
>> your current technical objections if any?
>
>Certainly, but I won't have time to do so today.

Oh, my gosh, I'd be the last person to ever complain about someone
not being prompt in sending a detailed technical reply here :-).
It takes me *weeks* sometimes.  Whenever you get time is good.

Best regards,
-Karl