Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com> on 2015/09/17 21:24:47 UTC

Genymotion?

Hi All, hoping someone else might be able to point me in the right direction.  I'm using IntelliJ Idea, Genymotion 2.5, installed the arm translation 1.1, GApps Package running custom tablet with Android 4.4, but have tried many different configurations.   Originally couldn't get IntelliJ to even see the devices until I replaced the ADB and dlls in the flex sdk with the ones from my android sdk platform tools.  Created an empty application, and immeaditely crashes on the emulator.  Tried forcing hardware accelleration off, etc.

Any ideas?

Posted by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com>.
Thanks Om,  Posted the bug here: as https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=4059741, would appreciate votes on it.
~ JT