Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by kooper <se...@list.ru> on 2010/07/28 15:48:18 UTC

jcr:contains exclude value format

Hi,
What is wrong with this query: //*[(jcr:contains(., '-VIDEO'))] order by
@type ascending
I'm using Jackrabbit 1.6, I need query that will return all nodes that
doesn't have specific value, according to spec jcr:contains use -(minus)
sign to exclude node with specified value from result. But now when I run
this query it returns nothing. May be I should put anything more to the
query?
Thanks in advance.

Re: jcr:contains exclude value format

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.
Hello,

you can try not(jcr:contains(','value'))

think this should work..

Regards Ard