Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/14 07:10:51 UTC

Regarding DynaBean

Hi All,

  Can anyone please tell me something regarding BasicDynaBean class and DynaProperties.  Any examples or links where i can find examples will be of great help.

  Thanks in Advance.

---------------------------------
 Find out what India is talking about on  Yahoo! Answers India.
 So, what’s NEW about the NEW Yahoo! Messenger? Find out.

Re: Regarding DynaBean

Posted by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thank you very much.

Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:  On 7/14/06, Medicherla Lakshmi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone please tell me something regarding BasicDynaBean class and DynaProperties. Any examples or links where i can find examples will be of great help.

http://struts.apache.org/1.x/userGuide/building_controller.html#action_form_classes

Niall

Re: Regarding DynaBean

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.