Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sendoh <un...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/08 11:33:03 UTC

deserilize nested json

Hi Flink users,

Would it be possible to deserialize nested json by providing
TypeInformation? or should we transform nested json to plain json?

final TypeInformation<Row> typeInformation = Types.ROW(
				new String[] {"orderNumber", "sales", "country"},
				new TypeInformation<?>[] { Types.STRING(), Types.DOUBLE(), Types.INT()}
		);

Cheers,

Sendoh

Re: deserilize nested json

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sendoh,

it certainly possible to deserialize nested JSON.
However, the JsonRowDeserializationSchema doesn't support it yet.

You would either have to extend the class or implement a new one.

Best, Fabian