Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/06/27 11:08:22 UTC

Upload tool

I see there is an upload tool that allows you to upload basic inventory
information.  Is there a tool that allows you to upload/update inventory
with categories, SKU IDs, Parties/Manufacturer, etc.  How how different
prices for the item and other areas of data outside of what webtools
provides?

Thanks,

James

Re: Upload tool

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Only direct data base operations can be imported from webtools and only in
xml format defined by OFBiz as seen in the multiple data files. Another
option is OFBiz have support to import spreadsheet data, but for all types
of import you need to add your customize code for that. Please refer:
ImportProductServices class for same.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847