Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Abhijat Thakur <at...@bdnacorp.com> on 2003/09/06 00:56:59 UTC

settting soapaction

In my wsdl file i see the soapAction attribute set to "" . How can i modify the soapAction while publishing the services ? I am publishing the services as desribed in the axis documentation.

thanks

abhijat

Re: settting soapaction

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi abhijat

if u using the Service, Call interface (SDI am I right )to send the
request you can use setSOAPAction() method on the call.

If u are using the stubs genarating fro the wsdl file using wsdl2java
then go to *Stub class and do a serach on "setSOAPAction" you can find
palces the SOAP action set to the call. (once 4 each method
declaration).Change them !

hope this help

regards
Srinath

Interoperabiity through AXIS Message based Services

Posted by Sateesh Ayyagari <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I am trying to interop .NET client with a Java Web Service(AXIS) through Message based Services offered by AXIS.  I followed the latest release of the convention in declaring the web method for Message based services, i.e.,

public Element[] publishCatalog(Element[] soapElements) throws Exception

When I am trying to add the Web reference of the WSDL generated by AXIS into a Windows Application client, I get the following error in a message box on the client(.NET) side:

Key cannot be null. Parameter name: key

Did any one come across such an error?  Am I right in thinking that the error has to do with the Argument of Element array in the Web method?  Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Sateesh.

Re: settting soapaction

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.