Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/10 23:13:30 UTC

ONGL and results

The location parameter of results is evaluated against the valuestack, but
the %{value} notations doesn't work, only ${value}. I see it is using
TextParseUtil, which only parses the input string for ${}. Is there any
reason why it shouldn't accept the %{} notation?

regards
musachy

Re: ONGL and results

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

I assigned it to Rainer, as I don't have commit rights to xwork, but I will
probably submit a patch later :)

musachy

Re: ONGL and results

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.