Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amine Benkirane <be...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/25 14:51:48 UTC

Ecommerce without products prices

     Hi all !

For my B2B ecommerce site needs, I haven't to manage prices for the products. Is there a solution to make  the default and average cost for products facultatives ?

thanks for any help !

Amine

Votre correspondant a choisi Hotmail, un e-mail ultra sécurisé. Créez le votre gratuitement !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp

Re: Ecommerce without products prices

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
how about the other changes thru the flow of the order?
seems there would be more with no price.

Grant Edwards sent the following on 7/25/2008 8:19 AM:

Posted by Grant Edwards <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amine

 From a coding perspective, ShoppingCartItem.setQuantity(...... boolean

Posted by Amine Benkirane <be...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your answers !

The solution I choosed is this one, I put 0 for the price of the products and modify the ecommerce site to not show the prices.
For the things generated when the order is created, I don't take care of it since the modifications work like I want for now...

Regards,

Amine

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Amine Benkirane <be...@hotmail.com>.