Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <ol...@bearingpoint.com> on 2003/03/14 17:20:56 UTC

[INPUT NEEDED] RE: problem with post

Aurelien

Upgrade was the VERY first point on the list in my instructions ;-).

The 'expect: 100-continue' story is far from being over yet. I am still working on it. I have been running tests with various browsers. Strangely enough, neither IE nor Mozilla appear to be using 'expect: 100-continue' handshake at all. I am REALLY leaning towards disabling the damn thing per default in order to avoid situations like Vikram found himself in

Folks, what do you think? Shall we disable 'expect: 100-continue' handshake per default?

Oleg

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
I would say disable by default.  It's the source of much trouble and
does not really add much in the way of functionality.

Mike