Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/11/05 13:58:24 UTC

Re: [] [] release provisioning/typehandlerspace 0.2

I don't see any source in

http://apache.org/dist/clerezza/

except "partial-release-20130710"

(I was hoping to understand your workflow as to how you deal with maven
and source-release files)

	Andy

Re: [] [] release provisioning/typehandlerspace 0.2

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> wrote:

> I don't see any source in
>
> http://apache.org/dist/clerezza/
>
> except "partial-release-20130710"

two releases missing. Added TODO.

> (I was hoping to understand your workflow as to how you deal with maven
> and source-release files)

Maven is configured to create the source-jar which is also deployed to
nexus and is linked inthe VOTE-tread. It works for single projects, it
would probably be possible to also attach a source-jar for a reactor
project.

Reto