Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by pavan kumar donepudi <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 10:21:38 UTC

Create new core from existing

hi everyone   Is there any way to create a new solr core from the existing
core using CoreAdminHandler,I want the instance directory to be created by
copying the files from existing core and data directory path can be provided
through dataDir querystring.

Regard's,
Pavan

Re: Create new core from existing

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
check this http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin

when you create a core you are allowed to use the same instance dir as
the old core just ensure that you give a different datadir

Posted by pavan kumar donepudi <pa...@gmail.com>.
Paul,

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.