Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by ge...@bt.com on 2009/12/07 11:44:20 UTC

Deploying the Jackrabbit War to

Hi

I need to perform integration tests for jackrabbit in an automated CI
build, preferably using an embedded server rather than an external one
that the build is dependent on.

I've managed to get this working by adding the jackrabbit web
application to an embedded jetty server and then using this for the
integration tests.

The one issue I do have is that I have to create the repository manually
the first time the jackrabbit web app is deployed as I get the following
stack trace:-

07.12.2009 10:34:16 *ERROR* RepositoryAccessServlet: The content
repository is not available. Please check RepositoryAccessServlet
configuration in web.xml. (RepositoryAccessServlet.java, line 306)
javax.servlet.ServletException: Repository access configuration is not
valid.

I'm able to fix this by using the 'Create Content Repository' option on
the 'Content Repository Setup', which creates the jackrabbit repository.

Is there a way I can configure the web app to implicitly create the
jackrabbit repository, if it's not there, using the default config when
it starts up?

Regards

George Sibley