Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/03 08:15:48 UTC

cant' execute query in solr 4.1 admin page

Hi
I used to execute queries in solr admin page for testing purposes.
I updated to solr 4.1 and it seems this feature is not working.
I can see that the query is always sent without and query parameter.

Is this a known bug?

thanks.

Re: cant' execute query in solr 4.1 admin page

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Already documented and fixed for 4.2:

Stefan

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 3/3/2013 12:15 AM, adfel70 wrote:
> I used to execute queries in solr admin page for testing purposes.
> I updated to solr 4.1 and it seems this feature is not working.
> I can see that the query is always sent without and query parameter.

This sounds like this bug:

It looks like the patch for another bug fixes it:

I use 4.2-SNAPSHOT and have not seen this problem on the latest Firefox.
  I was tempted by new features and never did use the released version.

Thanks,
Shawn