Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Senthivel U S <se...@uaeexchange.com> on 2003/11/09 10:49:17 UTC

Validator - Multiple Applicaiton Modules

Greetings,

We have multiple modules (Sub application) in a application. Each module
has
its own struts-config file and validation file . The problem is in the
application modules last loaded application module only getting
validated rest other modules are not getting validated. So we forced to
combine all the validation in one single file but we want to modularize
the validation file also for each module.

Tks and rgds,

Senthivel U S