Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2007/01/22 11:25:42 UTC

group permissions on /www/xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/

Cameron,

would you do me a favor and give group write permissions to all files
and directories under /www/xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/? I cannot run a
"svn up" there. While at it, please also check your umask.

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki

Re: group permissions on /www/xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Jeremias Maerki:
> would you do me a favor and give group write permissions to all files
> and directories under /www/xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/? I cannot run a
> "svn up" there. While at it, please also check your umask.

Done.

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/