Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gawel <gu...@wp.pl> on 2003/10/23 21:26:38 UTC

Upgrade to 0.32

I have 0.30, can I upgrade it to 0.32 without having to dump/load repos ?
If yes how can I do it ?
Im working on WInXpSp1.

Gawel

Re: Upgrade to 0.32

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
Ed L Cashin <ec...@uga.edu> writes:

> Not trying to be contentious, just curious: is there any harm in
> dumping and reloading?

No harm, just a big waste of time.  You end up with a database
identical to what you started with.

Re: Upgrade to 0.32

Posted by Ed L Cashin <ec...@uga.edu>.

--
--Ed L Cashin            |   PGP public key:
  ecashin@uga.edu        |   http://noserose.net/e/pgp/

Re: Upgrade to 0.32

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.

Re: Upgrade to 0.32

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Thursday 23 October 2003 23.26, Gawel wrote:
> I have 0.30, can I upgrade it to 0.32 without having to dump/load repos ?
> If yes how can I do it ?
> Im working on WInXpSp1.

You will not get into trouble. Just upgrade to  0.32.1 and continue work

J.

--
Jostein Chr. Andersen <jo...@josander.net>
http://www.josander.net/