Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Maluck <mi...@gmx.de> on 2002/09/15 09:58:13 UTC

Re: Weird Error

Hello Roger,

thanks for your answer.

> Have you tried ESQL instead of directly using sql transformer?
Yes, this works for me but I want parts of the page
dynamically created before processing the sql statements.
I don't know how to do this with ESQL.

> Well i have tried ESQL but it just throwing sitemap error even though
> my sitemap seems to be correct!
The error I get with your sitemap is about the matchers. The problem is
here:
>         <map:matchers>
>     <!-- All the Matchers  Declaration goes here-->
>         </map:matchers>
As you write already in your comment, this is the definition of all matchers.
You define here own matchers and overwrite the ones from the parent
sitemap. The definition is empty and so the cocoon egine complains
not to find any matchers. Just delete this component definition
or copy the one you need from the parent sitemap if you want to
reduce the number of matchers.
Be careful you are doing this not only with matchers.

>                                                                        Is
> there something wrong with my sitemap or something wrong with ESQL
> that everyone seems to be using SQL transformer?? Doesn't cocoon has
> any decent debugging tools. The error message hasn't been much of help.
Decent debugging tools... hm. Not that I know of any... unfortunately.

Michael