Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2005/06/11 08:14:12 UTC

Show active users [WAS: Re: webdav support commited]

Jann Forrer wrote:

>I have almost finished the feature which shows all users who have a
>session in a distinct publications. I did define a listener and add a
>new usecase which show all active users. I will finish it next week.
>Shall I commit it to the sandbox first?

on which version did you base your enhancement?

Michi

>Jann

Michael Wechner

Re: Show active users [WAS: Re: webdav support commited]

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Felix Röthenbacher wrote:

> Hi Jann
>
> Can you send us your improvement for listing logged in
> users? AFAICS it's not checked in yet. We would like
> to backport it to lenya 1.2.x

No it is not checked in yet because I would like to overwork the code.
However the actual version works and i can check it in (lenya-trunk) this
afternoon. Is that ok?

Jann

Re: Show active users [WAS: Re: webdav support commited]

Posted by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com>.
Hi Jann

Can you send us your improvement for listing logged in
users? AFAICS it's not checked in yet. We would like
to backport it to lenya 1.2.x

Thank you

Felix

Felix Röthenbacher                  felix.roethenbacher@wyona.com

Re: Show active users [WAS: Re: webdav support commited]

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.