Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Sabine Winkler <sw...@sabinewinkler.com> on 2010/12/21 08:06:13 UTC

Re: [?? Probable Spam] UK weekend meetup in, say, April?

+1

for me it is only possible on:
March: 12./13. or 19./20.
April: 16./17.

if Sat or Sun depends on the available flights :-)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
I am OK with the idea, but I am not sure yet, I would give a final
confirmation during the month of March.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour